Apache help for "public_html" folder option

Brian Chee chee at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 20 15:06:11 PST 2001

Ok got it working....seems it MUST have execute permissions set.....the
apache config I sent before also limits access to read-only....but you gotta
explicitly enable execute for the web server to allow access.

/brian chee

University of Hawaii ICS Dept
Advanced Network Computing Lab
1680 East West Road, POST rm 311