load balancing question

Ronnie T Livingston rlivings at hawaii.edu
Tue Nov 20 13:40:53 PST 2001

On Tue, 20 Nov 2001 epsas at inflicted.net wrote:

> I have done this before.  With Squid, Round-Robin DNS, and with Cisco Local Directors.  Is your company interested in hiring a consultant?

This is a something that they like to have but it is not something that
they absolutely need, so I dont think they are really interested in
purchasing or paying for any other services.   I was thinking about the
apache mods initially but I always have trouble understanding the
documentation, guess ill read it a little more better this time around =)

-Ronnie