One way to deal with SPAMMERS!!!

Todd Lee todd at LANtech-HI.com
Mon Nov 19 12:46:21 PST 2001

That is funny!  I actually take it one step farther in the lo-tech domain...

My plan to stop junk mail...I figure if enough people jump on, it might
actually help, if not I have fun doing it anyway!

Hold all of your junk mail until you have an even number of them.
Then remove all the contents that have any personal information on them.
Take the advertising from one company and put it into the reply envelope of
another company and mail!

The envelopes have prepaid postage, but the company only gets charged when
you mail them.  This way, the junk mail they send costs them twice the
amount without any return.

And hey, I'm sure the people who open the mail need a break from the usual
applications that they get!  They might enjoy looking at the new alarm
clocks that Sears has to offer...

Todd

PS.  I love this mailing list!  Still learning Linux, and this list has
helped me a lot!  If I could ask an intelligent question, I would!

Thanks Rodney!  I've learned tons from the questions you've asked

-Todd