luau digest: November 17, 2001

Donovan Chun donovan.chun at hcdch.state.hi.us
Sun Nov 18 22:20:31 PST 2001

On Sunday 18 November 2001 07:35 pm,  Warren wrote:

snip

> That was the ALOHA group.  They no longer have use of the Viata online
> facility where those meetings were to be.
>
> Anyone know what is going on with ALOHA now?

I don't know anything about the ALOHA group.

I do know that LUAU use to meet at Viata.
LUAU left a mess in Viata's conference room, and was asked not to return.
The On-Line Connection (local computer/tech publication) still list LUAU
meetings at Viata's old offices on the third Tuesday of the month.
Until only recently the LUAU home page listed the same incorrect information.