Revolution OS Tickets - Last Chance - Until the next last chance anyway

Joseph Phillips d-spair at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Nov 2 22:29:43 PST 2001

All,

	I have several tickets. E-Mail me and let me know that you are interested.
If I get more requests than I have tickets, then I have to go by who is the
most sure that they6 will go. The people who would face hellfire and
hurricanes to still be there are first on the list. Also, those who are more
active in supporting the Linux community also get preference (sorry, that's
what is needed at the show). Hawaiian Harddrive is still checking to see if
they have more tickets, so if you don't get one by tuesday, let me know!!!!

Deven Phillips