When Free Is Better

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Thu Nov 1 15:31:14 PST 2001

----- Original Message -----
From: "Ho'ala Greevy" <hoala at secretbonus.com>
To: "Linux & Unix Advocates & Users" <luau at list.luau.hi.net>
Sent: Thursday, November 01, 2001 12:29 PM
Subject: [luau] When Free Is Better

> An excerpt from the November issue of Hawaii Business Magazine:
>
> (page 50)
>
> "Some call him a fly buzzing in the face of traditionalists, but in
> actuality, Warren Togami is just a zealous youth trying to revolutionize
> Hawaii's education system, one computer lab at a time.  Togami, an
> undergraduate studying computer science at the University of Hawaii, is
> among the Islands' small - yet growing - populace of advocates for Linux,
> a type of open-source sofware."
>
> -=-=-=
> Color pics to boot!  Right on Warren, we appreciate your efforts.
>
> -ho'ala

Hey cool!  I didn't get my issue yet.  Did you advise Jacy when she was
writing the article?  That was a while ago, and back then I didn't have
nearly enough information and stuff to talk about linux terminal servers for
schools.

We're doing the installation of the terminal server THIS SATURDAY!  We will
need help from the community... Details will be posted soon.