Linux friendly Win antivirus firewalls/antivirus?

Ronald Willis ronal at aloha.com
Thu Nov 1 06:59:21 PST 2001

GRC independent test. I personally like Sygate.

http://grc.com/lt/scoreboard.htm

As for Zone Alarm, if memory serves me it installs spyware...and in past
versions had a trojan exploit. Read this before you decide to install it. If
you already have, and its your first firewall, you might want to check for
spyware too.

http://www.securiteam.com/securitynews/5HP0C0K35S.html

My vote is for zone alarm as well.  I have read docs where certain security
issues get right past black ice - I have no real experience with norton but
zone alarm offers a free version for home pc's.