*nix Meeting

Doug Long dlong at hrcn.com
Wed May 30 21:18:21 PDT 2001

We have a room where I work with a conference table that seats 12 -14 and
room for more around on the outside.  It can handle 20 easily but not too
much more. The room has internet access via fast Ethernet.  If you are
interested in this space for a meeting, I can check with the owner about
using it.  The building is in the Beretania / Piikoi area, so it is very
convenient.  Let me know.

Doug