SuSE 7.1, apache and PHP4

Ray Strode halfline at hawaii.rr.com
Sat May 19 16:43:42 PDT 2001

> I think they can work together, but you have to do some tweaking. As far as
> the mailing list, it is not mine, I understand that, and think that we
> should just drop the issue. I honestly did not start talking about that to
> make a point or anything, so lets just let it end. Thanks for your comments
> though.
I am fairly sure that they can not work together. I vaguely remember reading
that they were incompatible a long time ago.  Although, it could possibly have
been that they weren't compatible at that time (this was during the beta of php4).
It shouldn't be much of an issue though, because php4 is very closely compatible
with php3.

--Ray