LUAU, ALOHA, MPLUG, etc.

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Sat May 19 14:10:16 PDT 2001

Absolutely!!! We all want the same thing, and there's no reason to argue
or get annoyed. I understand Zachary's point of view, and in a sense it
is his mailling list. As a community, we should all respect each other's
opinions and views, whether we agree or not. I thank you all for your
support and suggestions, and Borders may be a workable idea. Also, John
Christian has made me aware the the Brewer Environmental offices on
Nimitz Hwy. across from City Mill may allow us to meet there. Hopefully,
anyonw who attends there will show Brewer's offices repect as most
showed respect to Viata's offices.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.