Is anyone using SuSE 7.1?

Zachary P. Taylor ztaylor at aloha.net
Mon May 14 18:40:15 PDT 2001

I checked the logs, nothing has been written to it, more than likely because
no connection is allowed. Does anyone know what I should put in inetd.conf
or whatever that tells it to listen for incoming requests on a certain PORT.
Apache starts fine without errors, but it does not seem to be accepting
connections, or listening for connections.