NetSaint network Monitoring

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Mon May 14 14:24:09 PDT 2001

Actually,

	SATAN and Nessus are vulnerability scanning software. NetSaint monitors
the availability of servers and services. We use it to make server that
our web servers, LDAP servers, SSH servers, etc... are running and
available. It runs on a single machine, and can monitor many other
servers. Have a look at NetSaint.org.

Deven