ALOHA Meeting on Thursday

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Sat May 12 23:06:37 PDT 2001

Hi All,

        I just want to make sure this time that noone forgets that ALOHA
is
meeting on Thursday evening at 1100 Alakea St. The meeting will run for
6PM until everyone decides to leave. There is free street parking beside
the building after 5:30PM. Warren Togami will be teaching us about the
Linux Terminal Server Project (LTSP), and Andrew will be discussing
Apache in a little more detail.

        We will be ordering pizza as usual, so if you would like to
havre pizza
and soda, bring $6.

Looking forward to seeing a good turnout.

Deven Phillips