DSL modem

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Wed May 9 22:06:50 PDT 2001

I agree.  From what I keep hearing from the mainland, we got it pretty sweet
over here.  Though anyone know about those other types of DSL on the
mainland (SDSL, etc.)?  Why don't they have it here?

Anyone know how dyndns and myip.org can make their DNS update so quickly?
When you update the record, it seems to work instantly at the updated IP
address.  Even MX record changes seem to be very quick.  How the heck they
do that?