Future of the LUAU Site and List

Wayne Bow admin at stfrancis-oahu.org
Fri Mar 30 10:19:01 PST 2001

> Exactly what I mean by LUAU resources.
>
> LUAU Mailing List - Remain exactly as it is now.
> LUAU Web Site containing two pages
> 1) LUAU mailing list subscription page.
> 2) Links to MPLUG and ALOHA.
>
> > Warren,
> >
> > I do not wish to demean your efforts establishing a new group but am
> > trying to understand the seeming contradiction of not wanting to
> > revive the luau group, because of the baggage, but would like to
> > "take over the LUAU resources". I am not sure what "resources" you
> > are speaking of. Jack Morgan hosts the mailing list and web page and
> > I would hope there is no contemplation of converting the mailing
> > list from luau to mplug.
>
> At no point did I suggest converting the mailing list from LUAU to
> MPLUG.  I only suggested changing the LUAU web site, and I offered to
> maintain the LUAU resources when Mike Ballon leaves.

Hi Warren,

I'm lurking and watching with interest what is going on with the
'new' Linux dichotomy in Hawaii. I don't care if the luau list stays
active, however, it is a convenient way for me to stay in the loop
and, at the very least, I would appreciate an opportunity to sign up
to any new lists (short of administrative) that appear out of either
groups effort. Please keep us informed!

Aloha, WB
Wayne Bow
Network Administrator