Future of the LUAU Site and List

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Mar 30 01:26:34 PST 2001

Exactly what I mean by LUAU resources.

LUAU Mailing List - Remain exactly as it is now.
LUAU Web Site containing two pages
1) LUAU mailing list subscription page.
2) Links to MPLUG and ALOHA.

> Warren,
>
> I do not wish to demean your efforts establishing a new group but am
> trying to understand the seeming contradiction of not wanting to revive
> the luau group, because of the baggage, but would like to "take over the
> LUAU resources". I am not sure what "resources" you are speaking of.
> Jack Morgan hosts the mailing list and web page and I would hope there is
> no contemplation of converting the mailing list from luau to mplug.

At no point did I suggest converting the mailing list from LUAU to MPLUG.  I
only suggested changing the LUAU web site, and I offered to maintain the
LUAU resources when Mike Ballon leaves.

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com