routers

Robert Buecker rbuecker at darkscape.net
Sun Mar 25 17:59:06 PST 2001

I've had one before and it works pretty well for your average person.  It broke
a few things for me because I was proxying auth requests and redirecting
source ports to different destination ports (among other things).  If you just
need a little NAT then this is the way to go.  Much smaller than an old box
making noise (not quite the fun though :o).

Good luck,
Robert