Home Network Problem

Robert Buecker rbuecker at darkscape.net
Sat Mar 24 13:02:49 PST 2001

Ray,

It's just something I ran into awhile back. Most of the time I'll leave it
out and mentally block the grep listing.  But hey, I'm posing to a list I
don't want to look too lazy! I don't think it's shell specific, but a
feature of the grep program itself. I could be wrong, but I'm not gonna go
look through the source :-)

Robert