Need some assistance

Mike Ballon calzonie at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Mar 19 22:44:28 PST 2001

Can't write to the server?  If you can read and not write it's permissions,
if they can't access it at all it could be permissions or connectivity
problems depending on the error.  What I hate about Windows is they don't
really give you control over things like files, hell I can't even see what
people put on the NT server at work by default, no quota control, etc.
(NT4).  I don't have any problems with Samba.