Home Networking Question

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Mar 16 01:20:54 PST 2001

Are the two entries below from your script in the correct sequence?

## Masquerade all internal IP's going outside
$IPCHAINS -A forward -s $INTERNALNET -d $REMOTENET -j MASQ

## Set Default rule on MASQ chain to Deny
$IPCHAINS -P forward DENY

In my firewall script, I have the default policy first.

Nelson