ip aliasing

dave d.eason at home.com
Thu Mar 15 19:59:47 PST 2001

Module                  Size  Used by
iBCS                  135636   0
pcmcia_core            48416   0
via-rhine               9168   1
bsd_comp                3764   0  (unused)
ppp                    20652   0  [bsd_comp]
slip                    7388   0  (unused)
slhc                    4504   0  [ppp slip]
lp                      5924   0  (unused)
parport_pc              7396   1
parport                 6952   1  [lp parport_pc]