telnet

Julio Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Mar 15 18:17:39 PST 2001

Already got it working semms that I have to be root in order to transfer files
anyways thanks for all your help and if you ever need win2k help let me know, I
don't know much but have plenty of reference and how to books from active
directory to registry stuff, supposed to be the most complete, anyhoo thanks
for the help!!

Julio