Location of Linux Seminar

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Mar 12 19:13:45 PST 2001

Um... theoretically yes, there is still room in the seminar.  24 people
RSVP'ed, but I suspect extra people just might show up.  The room can hold
30 people, but some people may have a hard time seeing the projector.  I'd
really hate to turn people down if there is room.

TENATIVELY I will be holding another "Linux Installation and Basics" seminar
on Tuesday, March 27th at the Mid-Pacific Institute Chew Technology Center.
Please think about attending the second seminar because the first may be a
bit full.