[Wftl-lug] lastlog and syslogd weirdness

Nelson Garcia garcian002 at hawaii.rr.com
Mon Mar 12 08:55:47 PST 2001

Thanks Warren and Marcel, my current IP is 24.31.75.13. It's Roadrunner, so
it is dynamic.  You might want to let me know when/if you are going to scan
to make sure that I still have that IP and you don't scan the wrong person.

I think the disk problem is a more likely possibility, I'll check it out.
I'm not running a DNS server on that machine.

Nelson