[missing pages and portions of pages.

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Tue Mar 6 21:57:21 PST 2001

"Zachary P. Taylor" wrote:

> couldn't read your first encrypted one.
>
>                                                                                                         Zach

 On Line stock broker Scottrade has me look at the new pages
for them. And they fix them so missing titles show.  A lot
of Netscape and Linux Netscape browsers miss some of the
codes. Did someone suggest it was encryption problems?

 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small
Business Hawaii.
Running Caldera Linux 2.4 & Free BSD 4.0 UNIX
Support Open Source in Business and Computing.