Viata Online featured on MandrakeBizCases.com

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Mon Jun 25 00:59:17 PDT 2001

Hi all,

	Got some good press from MandrakeSoft this week. Here's the URL:

http://www.mandrakebizcases.com/article.php?sid=19

Things at Viata are looking better all of the time. You can see a
television spot about our deal with Outrigger at this URL:

http://www.viata.com/movies.html

Joe Derocher, the CIO for Outrigger, says that we are the bomb!!! It's
pretty kewl that one of Hawaii's biggest hotel/resort chains will be
based on Linux ain't it!!!!

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.