Off Topic Win 98 question.

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Sun Jun 24 17:38:10 PDT 2001

Are you saying Win98 sucks because you can't get an AGP card working?

What "win98 file"?  You didn't answer my question earlier as to what card
this is, and if you went to the manufacturer's website to look for drivers
specific to this card.  I guarantee you any card made for PC hardware will
work on Win98.  It would be financial suicide for any hardware company to
not publish such drivers.

There are plenty of other reasons why Win9x sucks, but AGP card
compatibility is not one of them.  It was only recently that most vendors
started supporting Linux, and FreeBSD severely lacks behind in drivers.  If
it is any consolation, video drivers are usually the #1 reason for Windows
crashes, while Linux and FreeBSD drivers tend to be much more stable.