NFS

Steve Anderson andersons001 at hawaii.rr.com
Sun Jun 24 03:13:46 PDT 2001

One of the RedHat 7.1 rpms should do:

nfs-utils-0.3.1-5.i386
(NFS utilities and supporting daemons for the kernel NFS server.)

Enter:

rpm -qa | grep nfs

This will return the names of any installed rpms  that have nfs in the name.

If nfs-utils is not installed, then the rpm should be on the RedHat 7.1 CD. It
is a good idea to check out a few of the online How-Tos before starting:

http://www.linux.org/docs/ldp/howto/NFS-HOWTO/index.html
http://www.linuxhelp.net/guides/x2xtreme/nfs.phtml
http://www.linuxhelp.net/howto/NFS-HOWTO

Steve A.