Off Topic Win 98 question.

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Jun 23 21:40:47 PDT 2001

Hi,

Sorry for this off topic but:

Anybody know if you can run win 98 using an AGP Video card.
I could not find a driver for one on a box that my wife has
to match one at work. The win 98 wouldn't read the cd with
the card to load the driver from that. The Monitor works as
a default screen but we need it to run 600 x 800. Currently
A PCI card runs ok but we are trying to gain an ISA or PCI
slot to add a sound card.
--
 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small