Tuesday Linux Help Session

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jun 22 22:21:06 PDT 2001

Linux Help Session
Date: Tuesday, June 26, 2001
Time: 4:30pm - 7:00pm
Food: Pizza and Soda (please bring a few bucks)
Location: Mid-Pacific Institute, Chew Technology Lab
Next door to UH Manoa.  Drive up University Ave. and turn right into Kaala
St.
http://www.midpac.edu/cmap.gif - marked "Technology Lab / 2000" near the
Main Entrance
---------

This is a general Linux group help session.  Bring your computer and we'll
help you install, configure, or troubleshoot Linux.  Otherwise, bring
yourself and learn by helping or watching.  A few people are building
themselves Linux firewall/routers, while we troubleshoot some misbehaving
hardware and do a few desktop Linux installs.  We will do a Progeny Debian
Linux installation on the side because many of us (including me) have never
tried it yet.

HELP NEEDED - I need 2 or 3 people with Linux experience in order to help
everyone.

Please RSVP to warren at togami.com with subject "LINUX HELP SESSION"
Tell me if you want pizza and soda, if you are bringing a computer, specs of
the computer (CPU, RAM, network card, etc.), and if you want any Linux CD
sets (Red Hat 7.1, Mandrake 8.0, etc.)

Warren Togami
warren at togami.com
Mid-Pacific Linux User's Group