Logcheck Alert Questions

Ho'ala Greevy hoala at secretbonus.com
Thu Jun 21 06:40:40 PDT 2001

*or* you could try a pine/samba naming scheme kind of approach:

pine stands for Pine is not Elm while samba was derived by Andrew Tridgell
by searching for possible mutations of the acronym smb-

grep -i 's.*m.*b' /usr/dict/words

so if you combine the two, you could try this-

Luser Is Not Logcheck => grep -i 'l.*i.*n.*l' /usr/dict/words

and you come up with (among the many).... Lionel!

or loincloth.  i guess it's up to warren.

-ho'ala