Just for fun!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Mon Jun 18 20:22:48 PDT 2001

I'm a hypocrite too, still using Outlook Express.  For a while I had no
viable options to transfer to Linux, but now KMail can import OE5 natively,
and Netscape 4.x and Eudora for Windows can import and export to other Linux
friendly formats.  The transfer looks like it would work well, except I will
lose my "Replied" and "Forwarded" flags. =(