NEW Open-Source company on Oahu

al plant webmaster at hawaiidakine.com
Sat Jun 16 15:52:16 PDT 2001

Steve Anderson wrote:

> Out of curiosity, why do some of the email messages appear as one long
> line in my Netscape 4.77?
> Steve
>
> ---
> You are currently subscribed to luau as: webmaster at hawaiidakine.com

Hi,

I get that on several machines incuding my wife's Windows
box when the person sending has some werid configuration and
are sending from Microsoft. If its not junk mail you can
copy it and save it or forward it to yourself or another box
and it usually fixes the problem.

--
 Aloha! Al Plant -Webmaster http://hawaiidakine.com
Providing FAST DSL Service for $28.80/mo.  Member Small