FreeS/WAN

Jimen Ching jching at flex.com
Sat Jun 16 02:56:45 PDT 2001

On Thu, 14 Jun 2001, Deven Phillips wrote:
>	FreeS/WAN is kind of limited for that. What we have had to do on
>previous occasions is define a new tunnel for each subnet we wish to
>tunnel. i.e., one FreeS/WAN tunnel definition for each subnet. Hope this
>helps.

Hi,

Thanks for the suggestion.  I tried using a tunnel for the additional
subnets.  The tunnel seems to have established ok.  But when I tried to
ping a host on the new subnet, I get a response from the gateway address.
Is this a bug in ping, or is my configuration broken?  Though ping gets a
response, commands like telnet does not work.

Is there anything more I have to do besides configuring another tunnel?

--jc
Jimen Ching (WH6BRR)      jching at flex.com     wh6brr at uhm.ampr.org