firewall

dave d.eason at home.com
Tue Jun 26 12:36:23 PDT 2001

Thanks that site was very useful.  A really handy dandy linux person I
know (She used to work for redhat down in NC) told me about pmfirewall,
its for people who don't know the ipchains rules and whatnot, it asks a
bunch of questions, really cool and useful to me as a beginner.  The url
is http://www.pmfirewall.com/PMFirewall/

-Dave