Presentations For ITEC - Submit Early!!!

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 31 17:02:29 PDT 2001

Al-

I believe Linux has muturied to the stage that it will not offend me any more to hear someone saying "I love Microsoft Windows".  :-)

Time has changed.  I of course am biased favoring Linux/BSD purists, but I think an important task is to embrace Windows users.