Presentations For ITEC - Submit Early!!!

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Tue Jul 31 11:22:10 PDT 2001

The Linux native apps like StarOffice, OpenOffice, GIMP, CorelOffice and
CorelDraw would run plenty fast on my thin client hardware, so we wont need
to bring extra hardware for that job.

Deven,
Can you get copies of CorelOffice and/or CorelDraw for the event?

Whoever does the VMWare and Win4Lin demo's, please be sure that you have a
lightning fast machine with plenty of RAM.  You can borrow some sticks of
256MB or 512MB from my extra servers if needed.