Presentations For ITEC - Submit Early!!!

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Tue Jul 31 10:30:25 PDT 2001

Warren,

	I do think that Terminal Server Project is an excellent idea. I was
talking to Darin at Imark yesterday as well, and I suggested that LTSP
be the subject of a full blown presentation in one of the conference
session . . . Are you interested?

	As for supplies and handouts, I have already contacted MandrakeSoft,
SuSE, BSDi, Aduva, RedHat, GreatBridge, and VA Linux. I hope to get
We should end up with plenty os materials for the show.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.