more attacks

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jul 27 22:03:38 PDT 2001

My usual e-mail address would be fine.  It would be just as secure as any
other.

"Hacking Linux Exposed" is an excellent Linux security book that I picked up
recently.  Covers nearly everything and very well organized.  I highly
recommend it.

http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/ASIN/0072127732/qid=996296230/sr=2-1/ref=a
ps_sr_b_1_1/104-8272703-7247941