ALOHA and MPLUG booth at ITEC????

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jul 27 20:25:11 PDT 2001

To Deven:
Will we have Internet connectivity there, and if so what type?
How many people attend this ITEC event?
How long is this ITEC event?

To Everyone:
I will cover up to $50 if necessary, but only if we have an organized effort
with volunteer sign-ups, planned and tested demonstrations, handouts and
free Linux CD's.  Perhaps we could have professionally made signs that would
be reusable at other events.  Does somebody still have that "Hawaii Open
Source Community" sign?  That would be good for this event.

If no one else (other than Dusty) matches this amount, I really question if
we as a community have enough dedication for the cause.

I can make 25 sets of Red Hat or Mandrake, but can anyone else help in
donating and burning CD's for the event?