more attacks

Warren Togami warren at togami.com
Fri Jul 27 19:49:59 PDT 2001

If your Linksys Cable/DSL router isn't forwarding any ports or using that
"DMZ" feature, then your internal machines should be reasonably safe from
most of the usual random exploit scans.  It would take persistent advanced
scanning techniques and more know-how than the average script kiddie to gain
any information from internal machines, making it fairly difficult to crack.

Posting your IP address may or may not be safe, depending on the intentions
of the people on this list.  If you don't feel safe posting your address,
e-mail it to a few people on the list that you trust.  I'll scan you if you
request it.