you anc't play CS and Starcraft at the same time, what's the point!!!!

Linux Robot linuxrobot at hotmail.com
Fri Jul 27 03:58:16 PDT 2001

Actually, I could see myself playing CS and Starcraft at the same time.  My
main problem with CS is that I die within like 10 seconds, and my main
problem with Starcraft is that I'm always out of resources.  So with both
running I can let my resources build as I'm getting the crap kicked out of
me in CS, then use them up while my CS body lies dead at the start point.
(Trust me, you don't want to be on my team for either game.)

The Weakest Link Linux Robot