Samba Daemon dying(please change thread topic)

Julio C. Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 16:02:35 PDT 2001

On Thursday 26 July 2001 11:46, you wrote:
> Julio, did you follow my earlier recommendations and upgrade to Samba
> 2.2.1? Earlier versions of Samba have serious compatibility problems with
> Windows 2000, and Windows XP would have broken more things in the name of
> "innovation".
Yeah and it seems to be working ok now..
about the other stuff, Ididn't install all the applications you guys were
talking about and actually I found out more about those apps, but I just
wanted to add a little sarcasm to this and break the thread, so don't take it
too serious ok..........

Thanks for your help anyways...........

Julio

OS X : Because making UNIX user friendly was easier than debugging Window$.