Samba Daemon dying(please change thread topic)

Julio C. Gutierrez gutierrej001 at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Jul 25 12:42:44 PDT 2001

On Thursday 26 July 2001 01:22 am, you wrote:
> Please try Squirrel Mail.  I truly believe it has major benefits over
> SqWebMail, and it would be a very attractive feature for OBS.
> Installation should be very easy too, as long as you have IMAP working
> properly.

 Hi  Ho'ala & Warren thank you for all your help & recommenations but after
installing all these other programs and having IMAP working properly, the
samba daemon still dies,  I tried squrrel mail Sq mail and also my grandma's
mail but the stupid samba daemon still dies.
Even after installing Reiserfs which is a powerful addition I didn't get to
keep it running for too long ..........
Anyways I really needed help with this but you guys wanna keep discussing
other things please change the thread name so I don't have to read all your
posts with no help on the subject..................

Thank you very much

Julio
--
OS X : Because making Unix user friendly was easier than debugging Windows