Win4lin and Wine

Rodney Kanno pepe65 at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Jul 26 12:57:31 PDT 2001

Hi Dusty,

I am currently running Win4Lin and I think you'll like it. Win4Lin runs
Windows faster and is more stable than a regualr installation of windows. I
run photoshop on it with no problem, but I have yet to try any video editing
software, but i'm pretty sure those should run fine. I know that Win4Lin
does not support DirectX or CD burning yet.

Rodney