ALOHA Meetings

Deven Phillips dphillips at viata.com
Thu Jul 26 12:21:32 PDT 2001

Hello All,

    We have tenetively shceduled the next ALOHA meeting for August 15th
(Wednesday), at 6PM in Pearl City. I will provide an address Tomorrow
after I visit the location to verify everything.

Also, I was contacted by the organizers of the ITEC conference, and it
may be that we can have a booth at the conference for free. This is that
same conference that IBM's Bill Reeader will pe keynote speaker at.
Overall, I think that it will be a good opportunity, and that any help
the community could provide would be appreciated.

Specifically, Warren, the booth was offered to the community at large,
and not just ALOHA. So it would be nice to have MPLUG represented as well.

Thanks

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata  Online, Inc.