Review of RHCE Certification Exam

Marcus Patino manou69 at hotmail.com
Wed Jul 25 23:16:31 PDT 2001

Last time I called on any kind of linux certification, (SAIR I think) I was
told that the demand was not here.  I did politely explain that there was a
user group here and that they may want to reconsider -

Also, one of the local contractors did say that CTA (whichever one is next
to the airport) was starting to ask around about teachers for linux - so
hopefully something will arrive shortly