This is what's wrong with our country!

Jon Reynolds proteon at gci.net
Wed Jul 25 12:24:05 PDT 2001

ok, i will apply myself and really put some effort into it ;) I have a
friend who is a mac guru that uses OS 9.?(1) and he just made a DVD not an
mpeg or avi, but a real dvd that plays in my home theater system, the
quality is amazing and I am able to browse through the dvd'd menus just like
i would with one from blockbuster or some other video store. For A/V stuff I
would only work on a MAC. Also, come to think of it, you can run OS 9.?
within OS X, just like running windows inside linux with VMWare, that might
be the cleanest solution, the best of both worlds and no windows.

Jon