KDE 2.2 beta 1 Review

Deven Phillips, CISSP dphillips at viata.com
Tue Jul 24 11:26:46 PDT 2001

Warren,

    The bugs that you have talked about here have been squashed already.
The correct way to get KDE 2.2 beta  running on a Mandrake system is to
use the MandrakeFreq CDs. You can download them from many Mandrake
mirror and do a n upgrade from those CDs. My Mandrake 8.0 Freq system
works great with KDE 2.2 beta 1.

Deven Phillips, CISSP
Network Architect
Viata Online, Inc.