White House Switched to Linux

W. Wayne Liauh LiauhW001 at Hawaii.rr.com
Tue Jul 24 00:21:38 PDT 2001

The key issue is the White House switched to something that runs Linux.  It
is impossible to turn the entire operation to Linux in such a short time
span.

But whether it is by luck or by design, we can always boast the fact that
Linux saved the day for Dubya.  Can we imagine if the White House home page
was defaced?